DO TO LEARN
Children and young people today are turning to digital video to document and explore the world in which they live.
The video promotes a transformation in practice, accompanying students in understanding curriculum by developing skills for the twenty-first century ; such as the use of their own voices in collaborative projects, share their creations with real audiences and communicate using multimedia products that require skills for work with image, sound and digital video. Achieves better linking areas supporting narrative and expression in the audiovisual work.
The program design seeks to create the opportunity , to teachers, to create new ways to turn to the content into knowledge relevant to the lives of the alumnus.
1. Capacity building and practical training of teachers.
2. Experience exchange with professionals from the audiovisual world in Montevideo, experiencing , listening, observing in the real world.
3. Infrastructure : Audiovisual Kit: tripod + camera + microphone + speakers + halogen spotlights delivering Ceibal Plan ( LabTED kit )
4. Teacher´s training booklet.
5. Assistance in the process of production of audiovisual materials.
6. Online capacity building course
|YEAR||REGION||BENEFICIARIES||DONORS||KITS AND EQUIPMENT DELIVERED|
|2016||DURAZNO||314 CHILDREN – 17 SCH – 30 TEACHERS||The Platform Foundation||-|
|2016||FLORIDA||69 CHILDREN – 9 SCH – 15 TEACHERS||The Platform Foundation||-|
|2015||DURAZNO||262 CHILDREN – 15 SCH –21 TEACHERS||The Platform Foundation||14 kits Plan Ceibal|
|2015||FLORIDA||128 CHILDREN – 9 SCH – 12 TEACHERS||The Platform Foundation||9 kits Plan Ceibal|
|2015||RIO NEGRO||41 CHILDREN – 3 SCH – 5 TEACHERS||The Platform Foundation||4 kits Plan Ceibal|